While we won’t be doing 18 holes on the golf course, this is an event you simply can’t miss! We invite you to join us June 5-6 in Minneapolis, MN for the AccuData Open, where we’ll be your caddy as you learn to achieve masters-level marketing. RSVP is required, so click here for more details and to register!
Here are the reasons you should attend:
- The opportunity to learn from the experts at AccuData in person. We always help any way we can, but this is an especially unique opportunity for us to do it face-to-face.
- Free Topgolf – two hours of unlimited play, drinks and snacks. What more could you want?
- Hear about the latest products and services, directly from the people who created them.
- Learn advanced techniques for using AccuData’s most popular data tool – AccuLeads.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner is on us.
- Network with fellow printers and marketers, as well as industry leading professionals in data and digital marketing.
- Free booze at the evening happy hour on June 5!
- Uncover new ways of using data to power your campaigns.
- If you’re from out of town, you can see Minneapolis and write off your travel as a business expense.
- You get out of the office for the entire day to do something your boss will agree is valuable (but is way more fun than your day job).
- Get to see the face behind the phone calls – you talk to us all the time and now you can get to know us even better in person.
- Think sending emails or dealing with digital advertising is tricky? Budgets here are growing and we’ll show you how to get a slice of that pie.
- Hear about the impact of new privacy laws and how to stay ahead of the curve.
- Take advantage of the flexibility to choose from our concurrent sessions and learn about what is most relevant for your career or company.
- There’s also free coffee and snacks!
- Plus, let’s not forget the swag you’ll get by attending (that’s free too, of course).
- We haven’t hosted a client summit for some time, so missing out means you might not get to take advantage of all this great education for a while.
- Honestly, it’s complete free, fun and gives you the chance to network with your peers as well as industry leaders. Plus, you get great education. Why are you still reading this? Go register!
Remember, to join us you need to RSVP! Click here for more information and make your plans to attend!