During these challenging times, you need quick answers to your pressing questions. We developed this 5 in 5 Series to give you 5 key takeaways packed in a quick, 5-minute read.
This series features candid advice from our Digital Marketing experts, Izzy Perez, Senior Digital Strategist, and Valerie Prudente, Digital Campaign Specialist, and was developed with our Reseller Partner in mind.
Please check back often for new topics focused on helping you survive the current situation and thrive once the economy gets moving again.
5 Things Marketers Should Be Doing to Boost Their Digital Presence
Based on today’s unique environment, what are the five key things Marketers should be doing right now?
- Evolve Your Social Pages: Integrate popular new social media tactics, such as live streaming, LinkedIn Events, engaging with tagged content, and injecting humor and melody with a TikTok For Business account.
- Optimize Performance: Spend time each week analyzing your website traffic, your social media performance, and your online campaign results. There are lots of free tools to help you better understand the important metrics for success.
- Develop Consistent Brand Experiences: Take this time to update your website for user experience and accessibility and ensure that your online and offline brand identity is consistent and focused on your target audience’s needs.
- Provide Valuable Content: Drive traffic to your website with engaging content such as videos, infographics, and informative blog posts to enhance your brand credibility and thought leadership.
- Leverage Data: Better leverage customer data to segment marketing campaigns based on audience interest.
What other tips do you have for direct marketers who want to best serve their clients and remain effective?
- Frequently hygiene your customer data and set clients up with a routine data hygiene program
- Leverage social media’s evolving e-commerce features to promote and sell products and services directly on social sites
- Use this time to better understand SEO principles and tactics so you can improve your own search results and be a better resource to your clients
It’s time to add Digital to your Product Portfolio.
The COVID-19 situation has led to explosive digital adoption by consumers and business buyers alike. To help you keep up with demand, we offer several Digital Marketing solutions that serve as an ideal complement to your Direct Marketing product suite. When used in addition to direct mail, Email, Social Media, Digital Display, and CTV/OTT advertising serve as engaging touchpoints that increase response from your client’s target audience.
If you’re ready to offer Digital Marketing solutions to your clients with the help of our expert team, please contact us and we’ll coordinate a call with Izzy or Valerie!