A member of AccuData Integrated Marketing’s Marketing Team happily attended the Future of Email Conference last week in Tampa to ensure we are up on the latest, most cutting-edge email marketing technologies and tactics.
The theme ‘Email Re-Imagined’ was quite fitting as new technologies are transforming what’s possible to connect and engage with consumers like never before.
Here are just some of the new technologies coming soon to an inbox near you:
- Real-time, responsive content capabilities
- Personalized emails throughout the digital journey
- Behavioral and event-based triggered messages with relevant content
- Machine learning technology that goes way beyond A/B testing
- Live countdown timers and weather forecasts
- Real-time reveals of hidden messages and coupon codes
And check out these stats:
- Email conversion rates are 40x that of Facebook and Twitter [Kissmetrics]
- 58% of adults check their email first thing in the morning [Ezanga]
- 90% of consumers find custom content useful [Demand Metric]
- Emails drive purchases both online and offline. Just under half of consumers have made purchases spurred by emails on websites (47%) and in stores (45%) [Fluent]
- Adding video to your email campaigns can increase click rates by 300% [Wistia]
One thing is clear: email marketing is here to stay and continues to be the preferred method of business-to-consumer correspondence. And with all the exciting new capabilities, there has never been a better time to be an email marketer!
If you are looking to add some oomph to your email strategy, give us a shout. Our team of marketing experts is ready to fast forward your campaigns into the future!