How do you make a real connection with consumers that are inundated with mass marketing messages? The answer is data — data that goes beyond geo-proximity, age, and income targeting. This is the secret to driving campaigns that deliver the perceived value and overall usefulness your target audience is looking for.
Let’s start with today’s current state, which finds many marketers focused on these trending topics:
- Insurance Open Enrollment
- Back to School Shopping
- Next Year’s State and National Elections
These topics become very relevant to specific types of consumers — but how do you find them? Read on to see how data contributes to creating the ideal target audience for your hot topic marketing initiatives.
Are you seeking senior insurance prospects?
The annual open enrollment period for Medicare begins on October 15 for the 2016 calendar year. Begin your search for seniors with a variety of selects including:
- Propensity to respond to Medicare Advantage and/or Medicare Supplement offers
- Past responsiveness to/purchasers of Medicare Supplement policies
- Individuals most likely to qualify for Medicare and Medicaid
- Individuals who are more likely to develop or maintain a healthy lifestyle
Are you seeking buyers?
With the new school year quickly approaching (and the holidays not far behind), economically-active consumers are looking for value, but brands are looking to secure long-term customers. When you are looking for buyers, consider applying a modeled credit score to your prospect list. Modeled credit data uses demographic and lifestyle variables to indicate which households are the most likely to become long-term customers that pay on time. These individuals are also excellent prospects for ITA (Invitation to Apply) offers. Additional selects to consider are:
- Buying activities by product
- Online shoppers versus offline shoppers
- Households by the presence/number of children
- Child’s date of birth
- Households with a history of high economic activity/consumer prominence
Are you seeking voters or donors to contribute to political campaigns?
The upcoming campaign season is certain to be one of the most active in recent history. Whether you are looking to share your candidate’s message or secure campaign contributions, a variety of data selects can help guide you toward your target audience:
- Registered voters by party
- An individual’s likelihood to donate
- Politically conservative or liberal donors
- Donors by organization type (for example: environmental or religious causes)
- Ethnicity and religion
- Presence of a veteran in the household
Perhaps you have another data-related hot topic that you need data for? AccuData Integrated Marketing’s team of data experts is here to consult on audience targeting exclusively for you. Contact us today for more information!